Our managed services cover three offerings:
- Desktop-as-a-Service: Our cloud computing offering that delivers cloud-hosted virtual desktops to any device. Our DaaS solution provides complete hosted desktops for applications and email securely delivered over the web.
- IT Managed Service: Managed IT solutions are designed to act as or enhance your in-house IT Department. Rely on our best practice policies, certified engineers and years of experience to effectively monitor and manage your vendors.
- Managed Office 365: Our Office 365 Managed Service is designed to proactively monitor and manage Office 365 associated components and applications that you/your IT team finds challenging or simply lack the time to manage.
Our cloud managed services include:
- 24/7 system monitoring and management of your private, public and hybrid cloud environments
- Operations management of Windows Azure, Office 365 and Active Directory
- Management of important patches, updates and security audits
- Licensing management
- Dedicated support based on SLAs to maximize your uptime
F3C offers 24/7 remote monitoring of all the systems necessary to keep your users productive at all times.
We take care of everything on your network, proactively preventing problems and automating corrective actions working in the background to ensure all aspects of your cloud environment are covered.
Managed End-Point-Detection & Response provides the enhanced visibility your organisation needs to improve its cyber security situation by:
- Extending detection capabilities beyond network-based monitoring
- Identifying threats missed by traditional preventative security
- Helping to quickly identify the root cause of attacks
- Hunting for threats that exhibit suspicious patterns of behaviour
With cyber security breaches now an operational reality, the time it takes your business to detect and respond to each and every threat is vital.
Our Trusted Partners
Control IT Costs
Outsourcing converts fixed IT costs into variable costs and allows you budget effectively. In other words, only pay for what you use when you need it.
Focus on Your Core Business
Businesses have limited resources. Outsourcing can help your business stay focused on your core activity and not get distracted by complex IT decisions.
Increase Efficiency and Competitiveness
Organizations that try to do all IT Services in-house have higher research, development, and implementation time, all of which increases costs.
When you have us working behind the scenes on your side, you virtually eliminate the possibility of downtime or cyber-attacks.
Compliance and Security
With cybercrime on the rise, security is crucial and we ensure your sensitive information is secure and that you’re complying with required standards.
Quickly Implement New Technology
With our quality service, your organisation will have the resources to start new projects right away due to our years of experience and knowledge.
Not sure what service suits you best?
Book a FREE consultation with one of our experts!